Early Years Sensory Workshops: Let's Play!Past, Family Activities Mon 10 Jul – Mon 24 Jul
New workshops for Early Years! If you have a little one, bring them along to our new relaxed sensory sessions, Let’s Play!
Join our experienced Play & Learn Facilitators and book your free place for a series of workshops, each exploring a different sensory theme.
From babes in arms, to bum shufflers, and movers there are workshops for different age categories, just so we can focus on those important developmental stages.
Each session is an hour, and takes place in our Space on the following Mondays:
Mon 10 July
Mon 17 July
Mon 24 July
At these times for the specific age group:
10:00 – 11:00, 3 – 12 months
12:00 – 13:00, 1 – 2 years
13:30 – 14:30, 2 – 4 years
Online bookings end at the start of the session.
Please book one ticket per adult and one ticket per child.
If you would like more information, or would like support in completing your booking, please call us on (0115 948 9750) and ask for Lisa Jacques.
FREE. Limited Capacity. Booking is required.
- Our Early Years activities are held in our large ground floor area, called The Space.
- Adult and child noise reducing headphones are available on request.
- We have a Changing Places facility.
- We are a Breastfeeding Welcome venue.
- All our Play & Learn Facilitators hold a current DBS certificate.
- All our Play & Learn Facilitators have regular safeguarding training.
- We have staff on duty who are First Aid at Work, and Paediatric First Aid, trained.
- We are a member of the Family Arts Campaign and part of the local Nottingham Network group with our cultural friends.
- Our current exhibitions are Eva Koťátková: How many giraffes are in the air we breathe? , Kresiah Mukwazhi: Kirawa and Abbas Zahedi: Holding a Heart in Artifice .
Entry to our exhibitions and our family activities is free.
Our Gallery Assistants are on hand to support a happy and safe environment. Please help by listening to their guidance and let them know if you need any assistance or guidance during your visit.