Play & Learn: In Gallery, At Home, & Outside!
Our February Half Term Free Family Activities: Points of View, are ready!
Book here to reserve your place and find out more!
Our Early Years Workshops are ready to book!
Book here to reserve your free place and find out more!
Be the first to know about our Family Activities, join our mailing list
We have new Play & Learn Facilitators! Get to know them a little bit more, here where you can find out a little about them and what they get up to.
If you are visiting our exhibitions, then don't miss out on our Sensory Bags to use around the building to support during your visit, available in reception.
Take a look at our other activities below, or all our past ones are here, there are lots to do to keep you busy.
We'd love to hear what you think. Who knows, you could join our team of kid creatives!
- Our family activities are held in our large ground floor room, called The Space.
- Find out about our Play and Learn facilitators before you arrive, Getting to know us: The Play & Learn Team
- There is a designated sensory area in these workshops.
- Adult and child noise reducing headphones are available on request.
- We have a Changing Places facility.
- We are a Breastfeeding Welcome venue.
- All our Play & Learn Facilitators hold a current DBS certificate.
- All our Play & Learn Facilitators have regular safeguarding training.
- We have staff on duty who are First Aid at Work, and Paediatric First Aid, trained.
- We are a member of the Family Arts Campaign and part of the local Nottingham Network group with our cultural friends.
- We are currently changing our exhibitions. Opening Saturday 27 Jan Paul Mpagi Sepuya: Exposure and Dora Budor: Again.
Entry to our exhibitions and our family activities are free.
Our Gallery Assistants are on hand to support a happy and safe environment. Please help by listening to their guidance and let them know if you need any assistance or guidance during your visit.
We ask for you not to take food and drink inside the exhibitions, however you are more than welcome to have your snacks and drinks if attending our Family Activities in The Space.