Early Years Sensory Workshops: Let's Play. Again!Family Activities Mon 6 Nov – Mon 18 Dec
We are back!
Join our experienced Play & Learn Facilitators and book your FREE place for a series of 4 workshops. You and your little one can explore the world through sensory free play, in a safe and stimulating environment.
From babes in arms, to bum shufflers, snoozers, and movers there are workshops for different age categories, just so we can focus on those important developmental stages.
Each session is an hour, and takes place in our Space on the following Mondays:
Mon 6 Nov
Mon 27 Nov
Mon 11 Dec
Mon 18 Dec
At these times for the specific age group:
10:00 – 11:00, birth – 12 months
12:00 – 13:00, 1 – 2 years
13:30 – 14:30, 2 – 4 years
Online bookings end at the start of the session.
Please book one ticket per adult attending. If you are bringing multiple children across different age categories, please book the time-slot for the oldest child attending.
If you would like more information, or would like support in completing your booking, please call us on (0115 948 9750) and ask for Lisa Jacques.
FREE. Limited Capacity. Booking is required.
- Our activities are held in our large ground floor area, called The Space.
- We create a sensory and immersive environment.
- There is a designated cosy area in these workshops.
- Adult and child noise reducing headphones are available on request.
- We have a Changing Places facility.
- We are a Breastfeeding Welcome venue.
- All our Play & Learn Facilitators hold a current DBS certificate.
- All our Play & Learn Facilitators have regular safeguarding training.
- We have staff on duty who are First Aid at Work, and Paediatric First Aid, trained.
- We are a member of the Family Arts Campaign and part of the local Nottingham Network Group with our cultural friends.
- Our current exhibition is, Ridykeulous (Nicole Eisenman & A.L. Steiner, with Sam Roeck): Ridykes’ Cavern of Fine Inverted Wines and Deviant Videos
Entry to our exhibitions and our family activities is free.
Our Gallery Assistants are on hand to support a happy and safe environment. Please help by listening to their guidance and let them know if you need any assistance or guidance during your visit.
Please take care of your children while enjoying the activities, encouraging safe and positive play.