Tuesday Night ProjectWorkshop Tue 21 Jun – Tue 27 Sep, Fortnightly 5-6.30pm
In partnership with the Red Cross (Nottingham), we're pleased to relaunch the Tuesday Night Project
Aimed at welcoming newly arrived communities to the city of Nottingham, the Tuesday Night Project is a fun, friendly and relaxed group workshop designed to support English language skills through conversation. Guided by an artist and supported by University of Nottingham STAR volunteers, the sessions provide a space to make art, meet new people and try new activities including animation, photography, clay modelling, drawing and mark making.
To book a space and find out more please contact Bill Walton by phone on 07834525008 or email BWalton@redcross.org.uk
- Sessions take place fortnightly/every two weeks
- Drinks/snacks provided
- Free. Booking recommended. Limited capacity.
- If you need a language translator please contact us as soon as possible so we can arrange support.
- Please note trigger warning: participants may choose to share their personal experiences of forced migration during the session.
- These workshops prioritise access, needs and experiences of people seeking asylum and refuge; if you do not have lived experience of seeking asylum or refuge please contact Bill Walton before attending so we can assess whether this workshop is right for you.