Half Term Family Activities: Winter LightsPast, Family Activities, Workshop Tue 15 Feb – Wed 16 Feb, book a slot, Tues and Wed
Join us at Nottingham Contemporary to escape the chaos of the city for our Family Activities as we welcome back the light. As a family, immerse yourselves to make, explore, and be enchanted with the magical charm of light and shadows.
Our sessions take place on Tue 15 and Wed 16 Feb, at the following times:
10:00 - 11:00
11:30 - 12:30
13:30 - 14:30
15:00 - 16:00
Book one ticket per group, with a maximum of 6 participants per group, including adults and children. If you group is larger than 6, please book an additional table or contact Lisa
Online bookings end at 10am on the day, but please call us (0115 948 9750) if you would like to book on after 10am.
If you are having difficulty or would like support in completing your booking, please call us on (0115 948 9750).
Free. Limited Capacity. Booking is required.
Your safety during your visit
- Our family activities are held in our large ground floor space.
- We invite you to book a table where you’ll have your own making station.
- All making stations and tools are sanitised between use.
- We ask that grown-ups and all children aged 11 or over wear masks.
- We ask if participants to maintain 2m distancing from other groups of visitors.
- see our full safety measures here.
These activities are rescheduled from December 2021.