Half Term Family Activities 2023: Stone Soup StoriesPast, Family Activities, Workshop Tue 30 May – Thu 1 Jun, 10am - 12 noon and 1 - 3pm
Delve into Object Theatre, as you explore everyday items to create a mix of imaginary tales.
Captivate and charm, with awe and wonder as you share and enchant the reader with your amazing images and storylines inspired by our current exhibitions.
The workshops are drop-in; we invite you to book as spaces are limited.
Sessions take place on Tue, Wed & Thu, 30 May – 1 Jun, at the following times:
10:00 – 12:00 noon
13:00 – 15:00
Book one ticket per person, including adults and children. Online bookings end at the start of each session.
If you are having difficulty or would like support in completing your booking, please call us on (0115 948 9750).
Free. Limited Capacity. Booking is required.
- Our family activities are held in our large ground floor room, called The Space.
- There is a designated sensory area in these workshops.
- Adult and child noise reducing headphones are available on request.
- We have a Changing Places facility.
- We are a Breastfeeding Welcome venue.
- All our Play & Learn Facilitators hold a current DBS certificate.
- All our Play & Learn Facilitators have regular safeguarding training.
- We have staff on duty who are First Aid at Work, and Paediatric First Aid, trained.
- We are a member of the Family Arts Campaign and part of the local Nottingham Network group with our cultural friends.
- Our current exhibitions are Eva Koťátková: How many giraffes are in the air we breathe? , Kresiah Mukwazhi: Kirawa and Abbas Zahedi: Holding a Heart in Artifice
Entry to our exhibitions and our family activities are free.
Our Gallery Assistants are on hand to support a happy and safe environment. Please help by listening to their guidance and let them know if you need any assistance or guidance during your visit.
We ask for you not to take food and drink inside the exhibitions, however you are more than welcome to have your snacks and drinks if attending our Family Activities in The Space.