February Half Term Family Activities: Points of ViewPast, Family Activities Tue 13 Feb – Thu 15 Feb, 10am-12noon & 1pm-3pm
Can we see over it, can we see under it? Oh, we can see through it!
Join in to make a sculpture that changes our viewpoint. Take a peek, have a look, go round or go through.
Play between as the sculptures grow, connect, and occupy the space. Oh, and don’t forget to take a selfie!
The workshops are drop-in; however, we invite you to book a space for your session as spaces are limited.
Our sessions take place on Tue, Wed & Thu, at the following times:
10am - 12 noon
1 – 3pm
Book one ticket per person, including adults and children.
Online bookings end at 10am on the day, but please call us (0115 948 9750) if you would like to book after 10am.
If you are unable to make it on the day, please cancel your tickets so that others may attend.
If you would like more information, or would like support in completing your booking, please call us on (0115 948 9750) and ask for Lisa Jacques.
FREE. Limited Capacity. Booking is required.
- Our activities are held in our large ground floor area, called The Space.
- Find out about our Play and Learn facilitators before you arrive, Getting to know us: The Play & Learn Team
- We create a sensory and immersive environment.
- There is a designated sensory area in these workshops.
- Adult and child noise reducing headphones are available on request.
- We have a Changing Places facility.
- We are a Breastfeeding Welcome venue.
- All our Play & Learn Facilitators hold a current DBS certificate.
- All our Play & Learn Facilitators have regular safeguarding training.
- We have staff on duty who are First Aid at Work, and Paediatric First Aid, trained.
- We are a member of the Family Arts Campaign and part of the local Nottingham Network Group with our cultural friends.
- Our current exhibitions are Paul Mpagi Sepuya: Exposure and Dora Budor: Again.
Entry to our exhibitions and our family activities is free.
Our Gallery Assistants are on hand to support a happy and safe environment. Please help by listening to their guidance and let them know if you need any assistance or guidance during your visit.
We ask for you not to take food and drink inside the exhibitions, however you are more than welcome to have your snacks and drinks if attending our Family Activities in The Space.
Please take care of your children while enjoying the activities, encouraging safe and positive play.