Easter Holiday Family Activities: Liquid FuturesPast, Family Activities, Workshop Tue 5 Apr – Wed 13 Apr, book a slot, Tues and Wed
Join us at Nottingham Contemporary for our Family Activities as we explore ideas for survival in a city that is underwater. Create and play in our large ground floor space as we imagine how we might adapt and live together with new and wondrous creatures.
The workshops are drop-in; however, we invite you to book a space for your session as spaces are limited.
Our sessions take place on Tue 5, 12 and Wed 6, 13 April, at the following times:
11:00 - 13:00
14:00 - 16:00
Book a ticket per person, including adults and children.
Online bookings end at 10am on the day, but please call us (0115 948 9750) if you would like to book after 10am.
If you are having difficulty or would like support in completing your booking, please call us on (0115 948 9750).
Free. Limited Capacity. Booking is required.
To prepare you for your visit see our, Access and Facilities here, and Getting Here.
- Our family activities are held in our large ground floor space.
- We have a Changing Places facility.
- We are a Breastfeeding Welcome venue.
- All our Play & Learn Facilitators hold a DBS certificate.
- We have staff who are first aid trained.
- We are a member of the Family Arts Campaign