Easter Family Activities 2023: I Spy, You Spy, We All Spy!Past, Family Activities, Workshop Tue 4 Apr – Thu 13 Apr, 10am - 12 noon & 1 - 3 pm, Tues, Weds & Thurs
Our space becomes a palette of images, colours, and materials for you to explore, make and play.
Using our new exhibitions Charlotte Johannesson, Carolyn Lazard: Long Take and Rosalind Nashashibi: Hooks for inspiration, find connections to generate your artwork. We encourage you to make one, leave one, for others to rework and continue.
Our workshops are drop-in; we invite you to book as spaces are limited.
Our sessions take place on Tue, Wed & Thu, 4 – 13 April, at the following times:
10:00 – 12:00 noon
13:00 – 15:00
Book a ticket per person, including adults and children. Online bookings end at the start of each session.
If you are having difficulty or would like support in completing your booking, please call us on (0115 948 9750).
Free. Limited Capacity. Booking is required.
- Our family activities are held in our large ground floor space, called The Space.
- There is a designated sensory area in our workshops.
- Noise reducing headphones are available on request.
- We have a Changing Places facility.
- We are a Breastfeeding Welcome venue.
- All our Play & Learn Facilitators hold a current DBS certificate.
- All our Play & Learn Facilitators have annual safeguarding training.
- We have staff on duty who are First Aid at Work, and Paediatric First Aid, trained.
- We are a member of the Family Arts Campaign.
- Our current exhibitions are Charlotte Johannesson, Carolyn Lazard: Long Take and Rosalind Nashashibi: Hooks
Entry to our exhibitions and our family activities are free.
Our Gallery Assistants are on hand to support a happy and safe environment. Please let them know if you need any assistance or guidance during your visit.
We ask for you not to take food and drink inside the exhibitions, however you are more than welcome to have your snacks and drinks if attending our Family Activities in the Space.