Call For Entries: Print Fair Contemporary
We are excited to return this year with Print Fair Contemporary, taking place across 28th & 29th Oct, with a Preview Evening on Fri 27th Oct. Held in our large performance Space, our print fair will have over 30 stalls, showcasing a wide range of printmakers, illustrators and artists.
The Space, Nottingham Contemporary
Fri 27th Oct, Preview Evening 5pm-8pm (with a Launch Party until 9pm)
Sat 28th Oct 10am-5pm
Sun 29th Oct 11am-5pm
Application Deadline: Midnight Wednesday 30th August 2023
Print Fair Contemporary is open to printmakers, illustrators, artists, designers, zine artists and textile designers working across the wide variety of print specialisms including screen print, lino print, risograph, etching and other print techniques. Print Fair Contemporary is open to individuals, collectives and galleries across a broad selection of print disciplines with a focus on original design.
Stall set up options:
Trestle table (approx 182x68 cm) with white tablecloth and two chairs - £180
Small wall: 1x white wall (measuring 1m w x 2.4m h)
+ Trestle table (approx 182x68 cm) with white tablecloth and two chairs - £210
Large wall: 2x white walls (measuring 2m w x 2.4m h)
+ Trestle table (approx 182x68 cm) with white tablecloth and two chairs - £220
All prices are inclusive of VAT and are for the full weekend, including the preview evening on Fri 27th Oct (5pm-8pm) and two full days on Sat 28th Oct (10am-5pm) and Sun 29th Oct (11am-5pm).
Set up will be from 9am on Fri 27th Oct. Take down will be from 5pm on Sun 29th Oct.
Included in the costs:
- Trestle table approx 182x68 cm, white tablecloth and two chairs (optional)
- Walls, (if you have chosen option 2 or 3) which you can screw, pin, nail and stick directly onto.
- Marketing via social media to our reach of 127k (with posts for each printer / artist with their work advertised)
- Paid social media advertising
- Printed flyers (5000+) and posters distributed around Nottingham
- Hand to hand flyering distribution during the weekend of the event
- Print Fair Launch Party on Fri 27th Oct (a preview evening with DJ or live music + free drinks to first 100 visitors)
- Mail outs to our wide audience and details across our website
- Other marketing outreach (our fairs have previously been advertised in the Leftlion / on local radio)
- Our galleries will also be open and are a popular attraction in Nottingham
- 10% discount in our shop and the café, Blend at Contemporary
- Team to assist set up / take down
- Free tea and coffee throughout the weekend
Please email your submissions to email@example.com and include:
- A completed application form (Click here to download)
- You must include 5 high-res images of your work attached in the email, including one of a previous stall set up. Please note – these images will be used for the promotion of the Print Fair.
Application deadline is Midnight Weds 30th August 2023.
All applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application within a week of the submission closing date.
Applications will be carefully selected on the quality of their submission. We aim to bring a variety of fields, price points and makers to our audiences. Due to the amount of applications we receive, we are unable to accept all applications and give direct feedback to each individual entry. We do hold a reserve list if spaces become available.
Please contact Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.