Are you looking for a way to boost your skills, CV or uni applications? You can do that here!
Take on our Advocacy Programme – Whatever your passion, skills and interests are, our programme is designed to develop your transferable skills and gain a reference from our gallery.
The 8 tasks you will need to complete are:
• Write a review of an exhibition
• Bring a friend to a gallery event
• Create a workshop for our collabor-8 collective
• Ask a question at a spot talk, walk through or brochure event
• Come to an event led by Collabor-8 and take part
• Create a blog post about Nottingham Contemporary including 4 facts
• Post something creative on the Collabor-8 Facebook group
• Evaluate your project with a photograph and caption on social media and tag @Collabor_8
Upon completion of the advocacy project which you complete in your own time, you will be asked to join our Collabor-8 Collective, giving you more opportunities to get involved with our gallery.
If you are interested in our opportunities, drop our friendly Youth Programme Team an email: Collabor8@nottinghamcontemporary.org and we’ll match you up with a collective member who can meet with you to tell you more.